Thursday, November 01, 2007

threshhold

After firing all my frustrations on poor jady, we're back to the basic how?

I'm sick of being alone. The lack of any physical proximity of a knowledge-ship (coined by jady)... Common interests I could dive into, pour over tables and fill the ears. So I wouldn't feel the air's suffocating, or a conversation's strained. A steel ruler bent backwards, gathering the stubborn strength to rebel.Fresh air, give me!

I'm eternally grateful for the cyber companionships which once used to be physical but in a time I wasn't fully aware of the significance.

This frustration has become periodical. What else? No.

A full entry complaint journal. Honestly Memorable.

2 comments:

GG said...

what's knowledge-ship?

Z said...

Someone with whom you share common knowledge, interests, hobbies, perspectives.