Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Baby pepper

As if to prove the reason I don't cook is not an inadequacy of skill(how vain, zhu. How vain!), I stayed in the kitchen for an hour tonight and came up with a rather strange dish - beef fried with assorted peppers, pear and topped with vinegar, sugar and spice. It really is tiring to kill an hour chopping up raw material and finish the dish in minutes. I'm resolute to stick with porridge and simple soup from now on!

There was an interesting episode with the red pepper.


It's not an artifact nor a trick of eye. You see the crisp knife edge on both. It's (A) a baby pepper (B)a parasite (C) Frankenstein, aka GM (D) dichromatic delicacy. I reasoned how it might come out of two successive fertilizations.

R's pet named Bobo.She's a couch potato masked as dog.

'Don't bother none' look 1


'Don't bother none' look 2


How I wish I could have a cat... in real life, in 3D, and moving, not flat in print. But look at her! Isn't she regal?!


Something to spice up your day


This is piss plasticized en route...

No comments: