Thursday, September 25, 2008

Singabloodypore

I was looking through CEC document checklist(which's very similar to skilled worker btw), and among the dazzling array of notarizations they require police cert (or no criminal record) from countries you resided previously for more than 6 months. That means I need a report from Singapore police! The procedures are confusing: Sg needs a letter from canadian visa office in order to issue a record, but usually the visa office only issues letters after receiving your applications and assigning you a file number. Right now I need their letter to start my application? How do I get the chicks before the eggs? Chicken? Egg? Anyone? I dread calling their 'hot'lines.

Enough misery gathering the documents... I came across this section on Sg's no criminal record application form which sent me into bouts of hysterical giggles. Isn't that a 'What's wrong with Sg' survey in disguise? How do you even find a survey on a police cert?! Then Jady offered an answer 'probably cuz they cant get ppl to answer otherwise...'

Section 25, Sg CNCC form, rate your top 3 reasons for emigrating.


Mr.Blue Flame remarked I have a rich inside but a boring outside. I take it as I'm not outgoing/positive enough, but then it might be a real problem if I synchronize inside out. I'm not sure it would be me.

Ah it's getting bleak and wet and rainy lately and I don't have anything warm to wear. Dear Guizi ~ Please mail me a UT hoodie ~

5 comments:

YayADuCK said...

我的3个choice跟你一样!!!
btw,我建议你打电话问。但是要做好心理准备。1,等的时间非常长,大概15分钟;2,representative的态度非常不友好,你打完了估计会很想摔电话。

Z said...

亲爱的鸭,我已经打了哦,印度口音的rep说我们不管的你打电话给visa office,然后我打去buffalo visa office只有录音,说we don't take telephone inquiries, 我只好电邮他们了,希望快些回复,看到论坛上有个把人也有同样疑惑。还有人曾在伊拉克、巴基斯坦待过,愁着说根本没法搞police report,都还在打仗呢!

YayADuCK said...

猪,太可怜了你!加油!我听你的好消息!

YayADuCK said...

忘了comment了,你是不是也觉得cic他妈的很恶心?

Z said...

cic是隔年饭,呕吐,呸呸呸!!