Sunday, January 07, 2007

Fan Mail



On 1/5/07, Carlos Casadó wrote:
Hello! I'm a boy of spain! I love Garnet Crow, is my favourite band! I think the same as you, Yuri's voice is beautiful!! The first song that I listened of this group is Natsu no Maboroshi too! I like this song a lot! My msn is carlos130289_6@hotmail.com I would like speak with you! or I would like be a fan of this web site!! Thank you!!

On 12/9/06, zuhdi rahmanto wrote:

Hi there..!
kinda surprised that garnet crow has many overseas
fans..!
I began to admire them during my visit to japan in
2005. Although i only know small thing about japanese
language, listening to their music is telling us that
they're special!! Yuri's vocal is unique and strong,
their music is amazing..
So.. thanks to your hardwork to build a dedicated
website for them and make me know these guys
better..Arigato gozaimasu..Ganbatte ne!

rahmanto
indonesia

On 6/26/06, Mick Y. wrote: Hey! I just went by ur GC fansite and I wondered...are u french? coz there are some french word in ur website and i'm french. I also saw ur nickname on youtube, mine is Hyin118 there. I'm also a GC fan and i thought we could talk about it (hardly know anyone who really likes them..), so do u have msn? well, waiting for ur reply bye On 7/21/06, Mick Y. wrote: Hey! How are you? It's so hot here in france....but i know it's even hotter in china! I'm going to Hong Kong on 4th august and staying there until the 7th, then i'm going to New Zealand! So have you seen the new GC covers? i really like them....especially koyoi eden no katasumi de... Maboroshi has been aired on TV as the theme song of a drama...but I can't find it... well...remeber the song you sent me? an okamoto's song sing by Yuri....It somehow disapeared and i can't find it! so could you send it to me again? via yousendit or megaupload...that would be very kind! I hope the PV of Koyoi will be aired before i leave for china....or i'll have to wait a long time..to listen to it :/ Well...Cya! ++


On 6/18/06, Quique B.N. wrote:

Hi, how are you? I'm Quique from Spain. (Quique -pronuncied as Kike- is the short form of Enrique).

Your site about GARNET CROW is amazing. I think it's very useful for fans who don't live in Japan, lol.

I love GC, but it's very difficult to find information about them. So, I feel that you really do a great job with your website.

If you want, you can add me to your MSN Messenger (if you use it, of course!). My address is: quique_bn@hotmail.com

Do you know how many videoclips they have made? I'm not sure... but, I would like to find it...

Kisses,

Quique.

PD: Are you a boy or a girl?

On 6/16/06, 传说 蚊子 wrote: heavenlypigsty桑: 你好!又是我哦---无聊人士,GCFANS BBS的Kです~~ 今天又晃到heavenlypigsty桑的站站去咯~~发现亲的站站又更新了好多内容哦~~(高兴&喜欢ING)^0^ 呵呵~~关于新增的歌词区,我有些情报想提供给亲哦~~ 歌词区里的那些歌词的中文翻译应该是那些台湾的FANS翻译的,原翻译者们能在一个台湾的叫做中央情报局的BBS里找到哦~ 进入中情局的步骤是这样的:首先来这里→http://www.kkman.com.tw/,下载一个KKMAN,安装好后输入这个网址→bbs://cia.hinet.net 进入BBS以后再依次进入以下版块: (C)lass [分组讨论区]→4 JPIchiban_ 电击日本艺能最前线→1 Being ==神秘音乐梦工场~B.M.F==→3 Garnet Crow We're Waiting 4 GARNET CROW 然后在精华区或者是讨论区里都还能找到记录的! 对了,BBS里不能使用鼠标,只能用键盘操作~~ 这里还有很多GC的中文翻译歌词,几乎是全部哦~~除此之外,还有采访翻译,其他资料~~总之是一个好地方哦~~~ 话说亲的那篇“最爱由由”偶窥视好久了呢~~终于盼到更新了呢!很喜欢亲的文笔哦~~发自内心的情感是最能感染人的~~真的,好喜欢由由哦! 对了,还有个很白痴的问题想请教亲... “candy pop”是什么意思呢?话说我觉得它应该是个词组或者是熟语吧...可是我翻了很多字典也找不到...T_T 抱歉提了个那么白痴的问题呢~~还请英文高手heavenlypigsty桑指教哈~~<(_ _)> 因为很喜欢这首歌所以很想知道啊~~ 好了,最后,希望在下的情报对亲会有帮助哦~~同时也祝愿亲的站越办越好! 祝 everything goes well~~(是这样的吧?→某人是英文白痴来的)<(_ _)>


No comments: