Saturday, January 06, 2007

Discretion

Again my pigpie blog is so uncooperative when I'm at the height of wanting to write something, and I thought I'll just use back the old blog and do some discrete house moving. BTW, I'd like a black background but not so minimal but I'm too lazy to do any template designs.

Great, now I'm out of the mood. Nothing to write. Let's ramble.

Henry Miller is a master of free verse. His wacky imagination never bores you. Although most of the time my nit wit never truly appreciates or understands the story, his extravagant language is like an overflowing fountain of divine divine holy water that inebriates my sandy nerves. Thank you thank you! That's very entertaining.

Think about labelling! 200+ blog entries. I should probably forget about ever pulling off a mad feat like that but again my indeximaniac soul just kept tugging at my impusle, whispering 'go go'. No go for tonight.

We watched 'The Good Shepherd' last night at Yorkdale cinema. How lost I was except the story, the cinematography, the montage style editing are beautifully synchronised. I never knew Robert de Niro was a director!! Angelina Jolie turned out to be a rather minor role as everyone else in the movie since 80% of the stage was taken by dear Matt. He walked with a slight hunchback and monotonous gait. Always in dull suits and hats. I'm not sure what the sail does in the movie but towards the ending, the charcoaled and disintegrating letter set upon the wooden dish mimics a boat with broken sails. Or does it symbolise the blood written cost upon which CIA is established. Many bleached souls and weathered hearts. Your country first, everything else doesn't even take a second place.

在读安妮宝贝的《八月未央》,为什么开头读着像女同呢?!



我淡淡一笑,反捏住她的手指。女人的皮肤柔软清香。就像花瓣。上完课,我们去酒吧喝酒,或者只是站在小店铺旁边,买上一杯加冰的可乐。她在一家广告公司工作,有一个做软件的男友,她叫他朝颜。

我们认识10年了。她说,睡觉的时候我要抓着他的手才可以。

你要嫁给他吗?

是。我要嫁给他。肯定。我想给他生10个孩子。她笑。天真无邪地把她的脸贴在我的肩上。

我淡淡地抽着烟,不说话。

No comments: