Saturday, July 14, 2007

Follow me to heavenly pigsty

The other day I talked to Aeroplan service, pretending to be my mum coz if you so honestly tell them 'I'm calling ON BEHALF of bla bla', they will fluently babble 'It's against Canada's privacy law...'.

Call guy: So Mrs. Zhou, is your email still valid?
Me: (sweating..) Uh.. is that a gmail?
Call guy: Yes, HEAVENLY PIGSTY @gmail

My heart is quavering uncontrollably hearing someone saying my email address as it is, addressed to my MUM coz I was pretending to be her.

In the end, me (50+ married woman) feebly replied 'Yes... it's still valid...'

OOKIE, photo update on my new den as promised!

First of all, Vancouver sunset!


I bought a set of triplet bowls and two flamingo patterned shakers. Jady must be GREEN with envy again lol.


The walls are painted a warm and appetising orange by the previous landlord. But I guess my current landlord matched everything in color, the tables, carpets, sofa. If you want good jome deco, go for artsy roomies =D


I don't think she finished all of them...


It's my dream to sprawl on that sofa all day.


Giant flat panel. I claimed I'll rewatch Lily chouchou on that screen. Jady's GREEN with envy (again).


Ooops. I'm reminded of that pot of yellow flowers. I haven't watered it for 2 days!


Nice kitchen, but no microwave oven!


My room... why is the wall so white... The queen sized bed is too big for me.


My new pet. His name is Sumo~~


Dinner at 9. Rice noodles in a vege/mushroom/tomato/egg concoction.


Someone left this freebie in our laundry room and I claimed it haha.


Finally, I have a recommendation! It's a concoction I mixmatched yesterday and it turned out to be GOOD. Pour boiling water over mint teabags (any mint tea will do, mint is the key). Let it cool and fridge it. Then fill 2/3 cup with cooled tea, plus 1/3 lemon/peach juice, plus some alcohol (vodka?wine? It's optional. Your choice, but no beer). There you have a refreshing juice cocktail!

1 comment:

Jade said...

INDEEDY!! I'm so GREEN!!!!!! As someone who has next to no furniture, small or big (my biggest furniture--green carpet--got stolen!), and has been sleeping on a narrow bunk for years i say you, dudess, are extremely envy-inducing!! ;)