Thursday, April 05, 2007

YUI - Can't buy my love



YUI's 2nd album - Can't buy my love, released on April 4th, 2007
wiki

Tracks
1. How Crazy
2. Rolling Star
3. It's All Right
4. I Remember You
5. Ruido
6. CHE.R.RY
7. Thank You My Teens
8. Umbrella
9. Highway Chance
10. Happy Birthday to You You
11. Winding Road
12. Good-bye Days
13. Why?

DVD
1. Feel My Soul
2. Tomorrow's Way
3. Life
4. Tokyo

Some small break through compared to debut. Highway Chance & Umbrella show her different side. Highway Chance has an unconventional structure... Most of the songs on the album are catchy so I would say it maintains the old YUI flavour and would score roughly the same as debut.

Recommendations: Rolling Star, I remember you, CHE.R.RY, Umbrella, Highway Chance

Rolling Star


CHE.R.RY


I remember you

No comments: