Friday, April 27, 2007

Tattered souvenir from global exam tsunami

Gtalk chats between me and Jady, all centered around the quintessential topic 'How to curb sleepiness', or simply just a positive confirmation 'I'm so sleepy I want to die.', with daily and nightly iterations on our end-of-the-world helplessness and zombie states.

Although the exam ain't fully over... I can take a small break right now =D

April 26
4:26 PM Jade: ahh so tired...
4:27 PM me: rest for a while, nap nap
4:28 PM Jade: can't nap--i'll be sleeping beauty for a day..
me: i know, nap on ur desk
Jade: 伸懒腰ing..
me: then u feel ur whole body's drunk like dead
4:29 PM Jade: neck and waist GONE..totally stiffened, MAN!thank you, exactly!
me: u r welcome
4:32 PM Jade: nonstop yawns.., anything anti-yawn anti-tear...
4:33 PM me: try pepper spray
Jade: walau, that calls for anti-sneeze stuff..
me: sneeze is a lesser problem
4:34 PM Jade: sighs, me want neither..
4:35 PM me: bang ur head, self mutilation
4:36 PM Jade: i've pulled out at least two hundred hairs tonight..scratched skin to pieces..

2:59 AM me: yo pal offline?
3:04 AM Jade: in hiding. how ye doing?
me: i just want to CRY
Jade: get a pillow and scream real long and hard into it
me: exam in 4 hours, my brain's bursting with information
3:05 AM Jade: i TOTALLY know the feeling, fill a basin and scream underwater. that helps too
3:06 AM me: 555 i'm just gambare till i'm slaughtered
3:18 AM Jade: that's the spirit, drink tea!
3:19 AM me: wat a delay i almost forgot abt it
Jade: got thrown offline and still appearing online!
3:20 AM me: i see...
3:22 AM Jade: i'm only just starting on my notes now, gonna pull all nighter again...slept a freaking 15 hrs yesterday!
me: whens da test
Jade: 9am
me: tmr?
3:23 AM Jade: yup
me: o my, gambare. u r repeating my 'today'
Jade: yes yes, same deep shit time warp, lol
me: i finished my test at 5, rushed home, and now my test is 9am in the morning
Jade: tat is HORRIBLE
3:24 AM me: fight, fight to the death!!! (- fox, from you've got mail)
Jade: yes keep going keep going, that's the best ye can do! your brain can still function to get out a quote..impressive!
3:25 AM me: ... now is not the time to compliment
Jade: ..no no. back to mugging.


April 25
3:13 PM Jade: weirdest thing: mind across the universe has been playing in my head since this morning...and now getting louder..
me: FOCUS!!! now is not the time
3:14 PM Jade: =''( it's in my head...........
3:15 PM me: get rid of it, kill it
3:17 PM Jade: night is falling down soon there would be no more light day across the universe...........
3:18 PM me: u r torturing urself dude, concentrate
Jade: 555, yes madame

4:09 PM Jade: made tea..
me: leisurely u
Jade: leisurely desperation!


April 24
3:06 PM me: pal shouldn't u be getting some sleep???
Jade: not v sleepy..
me: listen to some sleepy ab.
Jade: ...

5:55 PM Jade: haha absolutely, recommend its auto tag fr amazon function, supports all amzon domains, pretty damn powerful'
6:00 PM me: tried, mistagged, turned it off
6:01 PM Jade: haha, works great most of the times though, not sure with the japanese side...
6:04 PM ah nearer than heaven...so drugging..
6:05 PM me: Ah i know, ok switched to amazon tag, have to choose amazon.jp
Jade: lol, you didn't huh..
6:06 PM me: o powerful powerful i bow
Jade: 赞吧!
6:07 PM me: en na
6:12 PM me: auto tag changes all my GARNET CROW to Garnet Crow, -.- (silenced)

6:40 PM Jade: do ye think i should sleep two hours..
6:41 PM me: OF COURSE, crazy woman, sleep now now
Jade: i'm over the tire limit alr, no sleepiness, only kind of heaviness
6:43 PM i'll have to stay up again tonight..hmm...i go get some shut eye liao..
me: go go go, i need to study too liao or else suicide
Jade: aza aza fighting!

1 comment:

Jade said...

Nice recap comrade, how about some gtalk status compilation some time eh? haw haw..