Tuesday, March 28, 2006

silver dust lane

For the first time in months I got up this early! By mutual misunderstanding, ET said she's coming down today and I thought well, alrite, I'll be waiting in the lobby this afternoon and at 5am I saw her online. She couldn't be online at this hour if she has a plane to catch?! I checked our previous emails and saw the plane was actually my time tomorrow! Good or bad, I have one more day to clean up my room and catch up with schoolwork. At 6 I was too hungry and cooked some instant noodles. Read a primary paper for our biochem assignment with the Eagles' Tequila Sunrise playing in the background, then Love Psychedelico's Silver dust lane. What a morning.

6 comments:

jeremy said...

Lol, I hate it when that happens. At least you could catch your breath and be ready for the real day tomorrow.

Jade said...

whoa i'd no idea it's this soon! say a big hi to esther sama, and also do pinch her once for me. =D

tequila sunrise and silver dust lane sounds like a rocking good morning to me! so incidentally that i had norah's 'sunrise' on for me this morning. hoho.

YayADuCK said...

i can't believe you don't even know her flight number... gosh...

Z said...

To everyone,
ET safely arrived, now she's sleeping like a pig ^^

Jade said...

THAT really makes it a true, communally inhabited sty. WHoa~

jeremy said...

Is she still sleeping?