Friday, March 17, 2006

blogger...

The original plan is to create another blog dedicated to my music collection and after I killed a few brain cells to come up with the name '0 bruit', I sat down to publish my first entry. Weird, there was no title option in the blog publishing interface no matter how I juggled with it. Fine, I'll delete you. Great, we're sorry you can't delete this blog ... That came back to, why did I create a new blog in the first place, or why did I create so many blogs? If only Blogger is a movable type and I can categorise the entries into journal, music, science, animation, news, literature. That makes referencing so much easier. Anyhow, now I've lost all interest in making another blog. Let it be.

Something about DAI
Van Tomiko (the lead vocal of Do As Infinity) is working on her solo after DAI disbanded Sep last year. I definitely miss DAI but it's also interesting to see what they're capable of on their own. Tomiko's new album 'Farewell will be out end of this month.

farewell

I've listened to her two hit singles, 'Hold Me' and 'Farewell', the former homely and jazzy, the latter rather mellow but popish. Maybe not that bad but Tomiko... she's far better acting wild and singing rock. Now she looks like an eccentric tamed woman of age... Most often it's the lead vocal who's the most disadvantaged when a band ressolves and it'll be worse if he/she doesn't write their own songs. Reminds me of Savage Garden. Darren Hayes' got a special voice and great lyrical skills, but I just don't like his techno dance style. The same voice from Savage Garden but no longer SG. Same case with Tomiko.Wish her the best though!!

DAI's guitarist Ryo forms his own band called Missile Innovation, together with a pair of twin brothers. He's going his own way obviously and I've a feeling he's been waiting for this stretch all along. Here's a short video 'Suna no Oshiro'



3 comments:

Jade said...

right, another bad thing about blogger (besides not having a place that collectively show all the new comments) is not having tag! otherwise i won't bother to open so many blogs either..or maybe yes.

the title field setting was added some time ago, you may not have noticed it, somewhere under settings..have to turn it on first. a bit stupid that the default setting is titleless. anyways..

and what happened to the poem entry?!!

Z said...

Ah that's for testing actually. I randomly threw in a pic and a paragraph of text just to see if that blogger email function's working alrite.

Oh titless... when did they change that. Okay I'll go check.

Jade said...

...i hate to laugh on this..but can't help it..you..you you you made some interesting typo up there..Check`^^