Wednesday, March 01, 2006

hohoho

On 2/28/06, z z wrote:
HAPPY B-DAY 20 SOME-THING!!!

IT's still 28th right here at my place so that makes you one day younger hohoho ^^
je sais tu le deteste still ENJOY AGEING!!
OK NOW I SHALL PLAY SOME BACKGROUND MUSIC - JAMIE CULUMM 20STH. Be high for today! ^^

On 3/2/06, Jade wrote:
hiahiahia thanks loads dude, and yes, i detest making a fuss about birthday as ever, but as far as the day itself is concerned, i pretty damn enjoyed it . and on my first day of the 21st year (yesterday, that is), guess what, i got bitten by a hermit crab in lab, bad. hohoho...(note: an amused laugh, not masochist). this very pretty, purple hermit crab posing shy and cute, and just as i fondly held its shell it extended all its arms (or legs) and gave my thumb a passionate squeeze...which lasted, dunno, half a minute? a few girls at my bench screeched in alarm, even after i was freed from the crabby embrace they were kinda outraged and one of them even knocked at its shell reprimandingly..it was funny, ^^. looks my 21 starts really auspiciously special, wahaha...

No comments: