Tuesday, March 07, 2006

so dead, so blank

Life of a procrastinator, episode II

Sunday evening:
rushing biochem assignment, slept 4 hours

Monday evening:
8pm to 4am, rushing biochem lab report,

4am, too tired, decided to take 20min nap, woke up 2 hours later with heart pounding (violently) because discussion section (10 page long) still a beautiful blank.

worked from 6 to 830, only 1/3 way through, lab report due this afternoon 5pm. the thought of fast approaching deadline made a miserable morning.

9am to 1pm, biochem lab, very zombie like and robotic. performed a series of nonsensical experiments. didn't see any bands showing up on gel. chromatography staining looked weird. Totally exhausted,no more energy to even worry about lab report but nonetheless worried.

1pm to 5pm, rushing rest of lab report, lunch = 1/2 pizza served on left hand while right hand kept striking keyboard and eyes glued on report

5min past 5pm, successfully turned in lab report. the end of Mission Impossible IV, contender for next year's Oscar actress in a leading role.

4 comments:

jeremy said...

Lol! Close call on that one. It would have made a good documentary or docu-drama, complete with shaky hand-held camera. :-)

I'd be freaking out if I was that close to the due date. I usually get things done weeks in advance. I have a pharmacology research paper due in April, and I'm afraid I'll have to go up to the last minute on that one...it'll be a first for me.

Jade said...

my gawd jude...total admiration from your fellow procrastinator. i'd probably decide to sacrifice my grades, hand in late just in order to have a good sleep! this is scary, and heroic~ and i am seriously considering starting my essay and lab report, due in two day's time..@@

Z said...

Guys, don't end up like me. Jeremy you probably have an incredibly good self control. Ah Jady, ah, lab report woes...

YayADuCK said...

wahahahaha... zhu it's funny..