Tuesday, March 14, 2006

the wind

Just when I thought spring's finally coming, the wind started howling and snow flakes appeared. What the... I felt like a kite(or a bat?) when I walked to school this morning. The back of my winter clothes was all flattened out and my hair was an extraodinary mess. What fantastic windy day. Let's fly!

Me and guizi dined out last evening. Maybe it was the warm food, or the humid rain. I felt dead sleepy when I came back. I hit the sack and never woke up until seven this morning, and remembered I'm yet to go through my DNA lab for it starts at 9.

Why the hell am I recording every movement...

A continuation of my mundane life,

I have to go for French class and I'm rather reluctant to walk, today especially. I was listening to 'Shonen Alice' album by Maaya Sakamoto. It's a pity that she and Yoko Kanno are no longer partners. Maybe Maaya is the one who wants to break free. Her latest album which's composed by someone else, sounds totally different and in my opinion isn't really a nice change. Ah, where am I. I wanted to say 'Shonan Alice', the album title is directly taken from the same titled novel. "A boy named Alice", I wonder what it's about.

I just finished a short continuation of our novel marathon. Jady... I do need inspirations. I haven't written for so long I doubt I can bring anything to life. And this time around it seems our plot is going detective or suspense again, if not ghostly lol.

Happy white Valentine's Day! Maybe it's exclusively celebrated by the Japanese, a day when men return gifts to girls as a token of gratitude.

Update: Added two more blogs ^^

4 comments:

jeremy said...

Nothing wrong with that, it's the way some people keep journals ^.^

Good thing I don't have long hair anymore, because the weather here is similar, except it's raining instead of snowing.

Jade said...

Yeah, and if you do it right, you can be the new Proust of the century..a female one too! Incidentally, try reading 'a la recherche du temps perdu' even just for your french class, hehe. it's beautiful (telling from the few pages i read)..and VERY long................

and the novel marathon--hey hey, tell me if you don't want it going detective or suspense or whatever again, (actually i had soft sci-fi in mind this time =D..but you can always turn it around~) it's only my natural tendency to go that way, (how sad, i can't tell a proper, real story..and how lazy of me that i don't venture out unless pushed real hard..), and i definitely don't mind a genre definition at the start. say, zhu says, 'i want a very real, very human story this time, no ghosts, no time machines, no reincarnations or mysterious serial killers!' and jady would say, 'alrighty ma'am!' =D..but then again when it comes to my turn i might say, i want a very gothic thing this time..haha, that will be funny. so, tell me what you're thinking~~

Jade said...

and on the long hair and wind issue--can i tell you just how much i Love that 'all my very long hair in mid-air (or alternatively all in my face)' feeling? not kidding. though on those occasions i reportedly appeared very demented and ghostly too, ='D

Z said...

Nah any genre is fine. Detectives would be more challenging for me coz it means I have to think logically and scatter in all the right clues somewhere in the context. The most interesting part is still marathon so I don't care how the story turns out ^>^b Anyway I don't have any definite direction when I start the first paragraph so it's only natural that it's freewheeling.

The wind today is RAGING! I love 'zephyr', but not when this natural force surpasses a scale of 7 or 8. I'm just so squashed. If you don't consciously press down on your feet, you might just be another episode of 'Gone with the wind', trust me...

a la rechereche du temps perdu - did I mention I read the comics version of it? It's really beautiful, and yes, tres long. If only I could find a graphic version of it en Francais, I'll dive for it ^^