Monday, March 20, 2006

The Ukulele Ensemble



Advert time! Although Jady's already mentioned our new music blog, I'll just say again that it's great!wonderful!humungously fantastic! Oh, I suggest we invite more people to join the music blog since everyone has different taste in music and it'll be fun to read. BTW, question for Jady, why is it called 'ukulele ensemble'?

My room feels like a fridge. Even the corridor's way warmer. I tested the heater and obviously it was off. Was it broken or they thought it was spring and there was no need for warming??!! Turn it back oooon before you see a frozen prostrate corpse!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahaha what a question. ukulele because that's the first noun popped up in my mind, and ensemble because it's us two (and hopefully more). though i can hardly visualise an ensemble of ukulele in real life...but why not? somebody might try someday. ^^

Esther said...

i believe there is actually a group that is a lute ensemble
(i.e ukulele included) might be onw playing gaelic or celtic music thought)

but anyway, it's a nice name.
It's quaint and classical.

jeremy said...

Just think, if you wake up after your corpse is thawed, you could be a zombie. I always thought shuffling around, moaning, and eating raw meat might be fun. Oh, wait, I do that every morning.

I've never heard of the ukulele in Celtic music, but that would be interesting.