Saturday, March 04, 2006

no sleep and too much sleep

I didn't change the template, just rearranged everything and set the background white.Everyone's banner's back although reduced in size.

Hungry... slept all the way till 5pm because yesterday I stayed up all night to finish MGY essay, a truly life-shortening experience which I vow never to go through again!! This is the limit procrastination can go.

Listening (analysing) GARNET CROW's new single released two days ago... Lots of the tunes in c/w are repetitive of past compositions. The single itself is rather new but that has to do with the fact it's tied up with the TV programme 'Ancient Amazon Culture' so the song can't be too out of context.

For Oscar best animation, I really don't think Howl's moving castle stands any chance. Gomit's going to win. March and April are deserted seasons. All the anticipated movies will flood in June: Mission Impossible III, the Da Vinci Code, Poseidon.

Going to cook.

6 comments:

jeremy said...

I like the layout! It looks nice and clean, especially on the white background with the illustration in the left hand corner.

The only thing is that it's perfectly aligned in Internet Explorer, but the two scroll boxes overlap slightly in Firefox.

Z said...

Eh... why are there two scroll boxes? There's srollbar for the main blog entry but I don't see any on the left menu. I tested it in both Firefox and IE and they look the same. Maybe the resolution of my browser is different??

jeremy said...

Ah...well, I meant the navigation area and the area of the page with your blog. When I saw it at first, it looked like the navigation part was overlapping the blog. But it looks okay now.

I kind of wish Howl's Moving Castle would win. Wallce and Gromit is fine, but it doesn't really suit my personal tastes.

There are some other movies I'm looking forward too, probably not as big: Silent Hill, V for Vendetta, and Night Watch.

Z said...

Just now did some adjustment. Yes it was overlapping ^^

I wish Howl could win as well but it lost to Gromit for the previous Annie Award and usually Annie winner will get Oscar as well, almost 'by default'...

Anonymous said...

the ceremony is tomorrow so we shall see pretty soon anyway..and no, march isn't deserted--there's V for Vendetta! Natalie portman and hugo weaving! it's definitely something to look forward to, at least for me.. =D

Z said...

O yes Jade! Vendetta hoho, surely a movie we all look forward to ^^