Wednesday, January 16, 2008

New Year Resolution

My 2008 resolution is for this resolution to work =) There I trap myself in a head-tail vortex.

EXERCISE SELF CONTROL!!

Too exhausted to blog about Pixar. What an inspiring studio. To achieve success, you bear the unbearable.

Driver written test this week. That's the original plan.Keep it up!

For anyone interested in finding a language partner near you, I recommend this site: Shared Talk. Be careful of strangers, a kind reminder from your mum XD I'm in the process of finding a Japanese and German speaker.

Here's Michael Buble's 'Everything' to start off the new year on a jolly note~ Familiar as it sounds (to me), the song is his original composition. And he's Canadian. And he lives in Vancouver. Feel thy proximal happiness!

No comments: