Saturday, December 01, 2007

L'enfant de l'hiver

I woke up to the first big snow in the island and felt pleasantly blank. Although I've been reminded multiple times it would snow this weekend, I've somehow stowed the thought in the subconscious and seeing the flakes silently falling was fresh as new.

I only managed to take photos from the window. Setting foot outside in pajamas would be a real challenge.

The sky is pixeletted, a natural painting of pointillism =D but doesn't show on camera




Found an aboriginal figurine and a rusty candle stand on the balcony


New extended gloves and scarf at 50% discount! Love the buttons and stripes.


Hugo xx & xy fragrance sample - 'Harmony is overrated', so is sample.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the sample I ordered still hasn't arrived!! you ordered XY? or do they come in pairs? (I remember having to choose one of the two)

Toronto has been snowing and raining for....more than 24 hours and it's not stopping.

Z said...

I ordered XX but they come in 'band-aid' pairs. It's a nice postcard featuring the gorgeous JRM & mysterious missy.

Snowing & raining at the same time is rather inconvenient...