Thursday, December 20, 2007

Nothing's gonna change my world

Across the universe could reduce me to a peaceful dot. Humble me, Lord is not the phrase. Neither is Humble me, Beatles, or Rufus. I feel surrounded by cosmos in the giant and comforting hand of a sage, who smiles at the rain in my crystal globe. You see beyond a million years of wisdom.

As if I could be spiritual and faithful for the first time.



Rufus the rebel prince with jade eyes overwatching austere suspending gentlemen from the Magritte world; a girl with a red dress passing through the lanes trying to comprehend constructed reality. It's all so meaningless, and at peace.

Nothing's gonna change my world.
Nothing's gonna change my world.
Jai guru deva om.
----------------
Now playing: Love Psychedelico - Low
via FoxyTunes

No comments: