Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Teppei Sasakura

Okay, click here
I feel lazy... Oh my hands, how they refuse to type...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The blue painting lodged in the middle of my blog is by a contemporary Japanese artist named Teppei Sasakura. You can see his signature 'Teppei S.' at the bottom. For more information you can visit his official website.

He uses extraordinarily bright colours. They look more like magazine designs/illustrations with thousands of details and nuances in light. Simply dripping rich with idealistic illusions.

For more pictures, here's My MSN space. You probably need to swtich to IE for proper display.

ps. Today I learnt why the movie's called 'Lily Chou Chou' but who first came up with this name?
Debussy the musician nicknamed his daughter 'chouchou' and 'lily' is the middle name of his wife.
That's all.
......
...


zzzzZZZZZ

No comments: