Monday, January 16, 2006

no way out

I don't mean to depress with that sad little title on top. It's just something off the top of my head.

Huazhen said he'd sing 'Hotel California' 4 times round and round in his head and the lecture would be over. THE BORING lecture which has nothing to do with HIS life would be over. The best way to kill time.

When I heard it then, I thought it wasn't a bad idea. No more than that.

Then slowly I realized it was something else. and I tried to think how the opening melody sounds like, chewed it over and over and realized how stuck I was. Very stuck.

----------------------

Here's something else. A random question.
You sure spend some time in front of computer, EVERYDAY. And I spend a lot of time so to speak with my IBM.
So the question is what are the websites you routinely check?

My daily walkthrough(somewhat in order)
gmail
hotmail
my GC website, reply to messages if there's any
GC forum , see if there's any new post
Read google news
Read animation news, blog news if it's interesting
Course websites , see if there're new notes posted
blog, reply to comments, check friends' blogs

It's become a time-consuming routine ...And I feel like an internet slave.

4 comments:

sangyu said...

i go:
google homepage
gmail
statcounter
blogs
pple's blogs
facebook
art forums
in fact that's about it. other websites are roamed if specific information is needed. wow.. how come i spend so much time on these websites?

YayADuCK said...

hey, everyone does that routine check, everyone got stuck somehow in it... don't be depressed, this is how everyone's been doing right now.

jeremy said...

I check:
*Google/Google News
*D-Addicts
*People's blogs
*Boondocks at Yahoo!
*Japan Today (I usually hate this site, but its more well organized than other English language Japanese news sources)
*YesJapan

There are others, but it's more infrequent.

Z said...

Looks like everyone's sticking with Google :D
Thanks ya. It's the same with everyone I know. I wish I knew the way out soon.