Tuesday, January 03, 2006

2006 revamp

The reason I changed template is because the old one was clogged with junk codes. Sorry I have to drop everyone's blog banners since they're too cumbersome.

*Haven't figured out a way to install comment bar. The old one is weird since Jeremy says I used back the blogger comment function and when I checked this morning, I couldn't even see the comment post.?????

*I watched Leon the Professional, a 1994 film directed by Luc Besson, starring Natalie Portman(Star Wars,Closer), Gary Oldman(5th Element, Harry Potter) and Jean Reno(no idea... but he also took part in 'The Da Vinci Code'). I finally watched it... Last last year Gang said the script was the best ever and last year Jady wrote a teary review on it and is obviously head over toes for 'Leon'. However after watching it myself, I don't feel the movie's as fantastic as described. First of all you have to admit the story plot is rather cliche(although touching) and some parts don't make logical sense. For example how Leon just stormed into the federal building, grabbed the girl and went. It's a police building, not an empty church...

Natalie Portman is gorgeous, even when she was only 12.

ps. The chinese translation of the title reads 'This hitman isn't so cold', which gives me shudders.

more photos

I'm wasting so much time... Whimper, better go sleep.

No comments: