Friday, June 13, 2008

Mugen figurine

A porcelain figurine of the character Mugen from Samurai Champloo, available from Hobby Figures Global in June '08.





This's soo friggin' koool! But... 12800yen is a daydream price. Still I'd like to see it in real. I doubt any stores will get hold of a copy before they're sold out online.

I revised 12 episodes of SC this evening, on my landlord's giant screen (and she's away, Shh...what a bless!) I guess a lot of weightage is on the pilot episode which must effectively bring out the essence of characters and there director Watanabe has two super talented story writers. Yes, the pilot episode is a winning hook. Art and storyboards can slop off a little bit afterwards but never in the pilot. Ah the humor of it! I had great fun revising them.

OP: Battlecry by Nujabes


ED: Shiki no uta by Minmi


Final episode ED: San Francisco by Midicronica

No comments: