Monday, August 13, 2007

O man...

Bloody can't draw anymore. What's wrong with me. Sketched a Morocco woman in shawls and crumbled the paper after 5min of coloring. It's just very very wrong and frustrating. No patience, no inspirational touch whatsoever. I need a cup of ice tea to cool down (but there's none).

Tried to draw another ethnic woman's big head but the features don't stand out. Should use more contrasts next time and I still don't know how to get a clean canvas. Right now it's all smudged. There must be some way to do it...



Seven Seas index page revamped. The English site was only 30% through... It's been a month since I last claimed it would be up and running (what a lie) and there was an Indonesian fan emailing me and inquiring what happened and if I would continue at all... Thanks for the concern but I couldn't do it night and day like what I used to. I'm no longer young -.-|||

Current Layout

No comments: