Thursday, August 23, 2007

Mr.Bean

Google launched google sky in addition to google earth and now you can navigate millions of cosmo images. Star-gazing the southern hemisphere online while you're up north. I wonder if these images are updated in real time.

Mr. Bean is our 20th century Charlie Chaplin, no? Mind you this British actor was an Oxford engineer.

Interesting interview quote, sounds like Mr. Bean is Atkin's Mr. Hyde
"It started off as this persona I seemed to acquire when I was first called on to perform a comedy sketch without words. And as soon as I was denied a means of verbal expression, I became this naive, immature, selfish person," Atkinson says.

***

There's one type of people who really bring me into rage. People who are Nazi-like and who insist upon their predisposed prejudice and refuse your right to even argue. F*^& you.

Really hate it when period comes. It's the time of month I long to opt out of female body but the only left option being a male, I don't fancy that either.

Darren Hayes was alleged with racial abuse and the case was still hanging for further investigation. I say the timing can't be worse. How could you go around promoting the new album with a tarnished reputation, regardless of its truthfulness. I do hope this drama won't bring him down. He's been through enough struggle for the past few years.

***

Quote of day
Man is the only animal that laughs and weeps, for he is the only animal that is struck with the difference between what things are and what things ought to be. - William Hazlitt

2 comments:

Jade said...

never seen mr. atkinson talking as himself, and won't you say it's pretty hard to imagine a stern englishman (+oxford engineer!!) out of him, lol.

ignore nazis..and stoic up thru periods...but wat's the darren charge story??? i hope it's a groundless thing..=||

and no you hazlitt bloke, man is not! he's just too homo sapien-centric to acknowledge the 'lower' beings' expressiveness! (the well-said second part still stands..on one leg..:P )

Z said...

Not sure about Darren's charge. Hope it's false!

Yea I won't agree with the first half either but I'm quite sure humans have too many expectations for their own good!