Tuesday, August 21, 2007

How to build a time machine

Is Darren gripped with the tension whether his new album would sell on the chart? I am!

I actually felt a little nervous after breathing through the twenty something tracks. There're ones that really stand out for sure, but the rest feels like a vast swamp you can't find a footing. Will need some more listening. But I pray he at least gets to pay his bills!

Everything aside, what an emotional lyricist and voice he is! Absolutely touching. I'd gladly purchase 'how to build a time machine' if it were released as a single.

If I have understood correctly
velocity equals the distance traveled divided by time
I've read every word every printing on quantum physics
and now it is time to try
I've read your book
I found your notes
I dusted this thing off
and turned on the key
the rumbling motives
the buzzing incredible gadgets the hissing electricity
and now the moment has come
I'm traveling back in time

----------------
Now playing: Darren Hayes - How To Build A Time Machine
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

YayADuCK said...

Zhu I love this tokyo sora medley, can you send it to me?