Wednesday, March 28, 2007

New Sty

Officially settled in my new sty. I'm a heart broken cynical pig in a Russian den. A girl introduced herself as 'Anya'. I smiled, extended my hand to shake with hers and thought secretly: Look, another Anastasia from the Romanov =)

Lights off. Slideshow time.

Welcome to the cafe terrace by night. Audrey smiles at you 24/7.


Desk crew's dissembled and resembled. Not much's changed eh?


My bed light. I name it Love Psychedelic Shooting Star ~


Guess what. A huge Amelie poster on the kitchen wall! Therapeutic just by staring.


Some other funny photos we took during biochem lab. We found a plastic ball labelled 'cat testicle'. Right size, right shape.


Here's Dr. Iselman, our lab course coordinator. Frowning and scratching his backhead is a signature pose.


A cozy corner at the back of storage room. Soaking up the sun, in lab.


Metropolitan Toronto, taken around campus


1 comment:

Jade said...

ooh soo coozy!!!!!!