Saturday, October 15, 2005

sth wrong

with my blogger navigation bar...
it's not a problem with html code coz the bar is still like that even if i change template. only solution is to get rid of it for good. anyone knows the code for removing it?

2 movies i watched *yesterday*
蓝宇[Lan Yu] & 伊豆的舞女 [Izu Dancer or Izu no Odoriko]


Lan Yu



I have loads of grumps for the first one although it's a renowned award - grossing film. To start with, it's a gay movie adapted from an internet novel. If it wasn't about gay love, all you get is a cliche story of how two lovers finally realize their affection for each other and after all the ordeals they've been through, one dies of accident and the other weeps. I can't pass on any justfied comments on the original writing but the adapted screenplay, for sure, is rather ill scripted.

'Maybe you don't know, but I really like you.' He mused. 'Maybe you don't know either. I like you too.'The other paused for a second and replied.
My eyebrow literally twiched as I was hearing this. I think I could still hold my breath for a while... diving, underwater, will stay there for just a second longer... excruciatingly
I'll come back to this after my exam. Too tired to write.
BUT, despite all the trashy mess, the acting is great.
----------------

The Izu Dancer
original novel by 川端康成 - 2nd Asian to receive a Nobel in literature

quick thoughts: it feels so real(dejavu that is). And I was wondering if the author identifies with the main character, that young student traveller. Seems there really is a shadow, or desire.

zzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZ

1 comment:

YayADuCK said...

I don't think you can remove the bar there. it's permenantly stuck there. btw the template now is also quite good.