Thursday, October 13, 2005

bye bye DAI

I'm always behind news. There has been rumour that do-as-infinity would break up long time ago. It wasn't rumour after all. DAI officially disbanded on 30 Sep.

Just want to say bye and thanks for all the great music! That's one great group I'll definitely miss, especially Tomiko. How spontaneous and happy she appears on stage. Her singing always cheers me up.

Fans at the dai forum are devastated, well, some of them. I understand how that must have felt when an important piece of your life is cruelly taken away. Just imagining GARNET CROW break up is enough for me. How impossibly sad. Although there'll be an end eventually, but I just wish they won't leave music, or leave their fans so abruptly.

So bye bye DAI, 6 years of great rock n roll!



Dear friends, so long. Wasurenai!

No comments: