Wednesday, October 12, 2005

recommendations for upcoming anime

For those who do watch anime... (considering not all readers of my blog have such interests, or the time so to speak).
Here're the recommendations for the upcoming new series.

-> Jigoku Shoujo (Hell Girl)
official website
Animenewsnetwork Info
Genre: horror, suspense
First episode out on Oct 4th. Just watched it off BT. Music is wonderful, so is the background design.

-> Blood
Offical Web
Animenewsnetwork Info
Haven't watched it. Trailer looks promising and it's by Production I.G. Music by Hans Zimmer. Surprised me to hell. When did big shot western composers start to work on japanese anime series??
By the way, blood (TV) is a prologue to the movie 'Blood: the last vampire'. Very bloody recollection...

-> Angel Heart TV
Official Web
Another adaptation of Hojo Tsukasa's work. There was City Hunter and Cats' Eye before.
One thing I'm pretty sure is, Esther-sama won't like it because I remember her saying 'Ewww. This guy's drawing is so guly.' (but I think he's a genius^^)

And hmm... lemme see. Escape Room syndrome. Luckily I wasn't into too many games mainly because I was kept crazy busy by lab reports and readings. Here's a good website where you can find lots of games similar to the previous 3 rooms.
Room Escape at Gamehood
Highly Recommended(by guizi): My Diamond Baby

Have fun!

Wish those who are now deep shit in projects/exams/general school work best of luck. Take care and dun get sick... and remember to relax once in a while. (like me)

No comments: