Saturday, September 01, 2007

In the end

it doesn't even matter - Linkin Park
high cliff, rain, rapper , these are the broken images I associate with the music video

We went to a print shop called Xerox color downtown to print our business cards. The design files we had are supposed to be finalized and print-ready but turned out there're a jungle of mistakes or imperfections which needed painstaking adjustments and fine tuning. It took about 4 hours to nail it down. We were mad. The print guy was also demented. And on my way home, I was brainstorming what I'm gonna do over the long weekend, more specifically starting from tonight. I'll do A, B, start a bit of C. D also seems fun to try out. E is a must. So on and so forth. The list runs long and deep into my subconscious world.

And in the end, when I sat down feeling my nerves going numb, I thought. F^&k it. Let's call it a day. I don't wanna do any of it.

This lazing wilting momentum's gotta stop somewhere. Help me get up in the morning, mum.
----------------
Now playing: Hanson - One More
via FoxyTunes

No comments: