Sunday, May 22, 2005

ice-cream

Had a horrible dream this early morning and woke up with a splitting headache. It's good nobody's busily constructing that new building right before my window or else I might explode. They always start work promptly at 7 o'clock every weekday. I don't even need an alarm clock. 'Hey I need a panel down here'. or 'Bolts, I need bolts' are the usual alarm 'tunes'.

I went to meet the girl who sold me statistics txtbk. And this's definitely not the first time I put myself in an embarassing situation. The price we negotiated was 60 but I only had 54.8 in my pocket (that includes a palmful of unsightly coins, 1c & 5c). I was wondering if I could pay the deficit by subway tokens (worth $2 each) which I had a few. She went gasping 'Are you serious?' And there I went a long way to an ATM machine and back again to pay her. And the headache worsened. But it's miraculous how a spoonful of Breyers strawberry & chocolate ice-cream could save me. I feel rejuvenated & happy again hoho. I'm just so easy to be satisfied.


copyright Haagen-Dazs

My fav Haagen=Dazs flavour is greentea + taro.

No comments: