Sunday, May 01, 2005

senseless years thunder by

'Senseless years thunder by. My love wears forbidden colours' he sings. His english is weird. More like wailing. Nevertheless heartbreakingly corrosive, I feel saaaad.

Blogging is my only entertainment!! Who who who can believe this. I divide a day into blocks, rather like what Hugh Grant does in the movie 'About a day' - living on a no man's island, living a rich nobelman's life. 'Unlike others, I divide my time into blocks. Enjoying my breakfast, 1 block; shopping for CD, 2 blocks; Hair treatment, 1.5 blocks.'

And 'Unlike the rest, I divide my time into blocks. studying biochem session one, 2 blocks. Refill my cup of water, 0.01 block. Empty my bladder, 0.01 block. running behind schedule and studying biochm session 1.2, 2 blocks. Still not enough time and lingering on biochm session 1.3, 2 blocks. Planning with my fingers and a few survived neurons how many more sessions to go, 0.02 block. Nap, 1 block. Blog, 0.5 block.'

And I hereby announce the new rules which will blast away the traditional understatement of the grammatical representation of plural nouns. I have these many SESSIONsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss of biochm to cover. And these many anxietiesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

save me save me.

No comments: