Friday, May 20, 2005

ca va?

ca (cellide) va bien??? non...
Why why why. At first I thought it's only the object that needs gender n no. agreement, how innocent i am. even adjectives... agree this, agree that, plural this, singular that. and I can never pronounce that strange little francais 'r'. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

patience zhu, patience...

Distant friend B was frantically looking for her 'lost' girlfriend A who cut off all contacts with him. Changed mobile phone, changed MSN, changed address, changed appearance (no, this one's joking). 'Isn't it obvious she doesn't want you to find her?' Of course I'm not that cruel a person to toss it straight to his face. And why is a girl who goes to such extremes still worth pursuing? And how can a boy who never knows the limits and practicality ever gonna be a man... so B finally gave up. I'd rather think it's a good thing for him.
And so I scrolled down my MSN contact list, seeing their names almost side by side, not touching but almost. Strangers by a mischievous scheme. End of story.

This little patch of skin at my 'supernatal notch' has a threatening soon to be 'rash' sign. no no no

oh yes belated congrats to GARNET CROW!!!
2005.5.18
release of 18th single [君の思い描いた夢 集メル HEAVEN]

1.君の思い描いた夢 集メル HEAVEN
2.Circle Days
3.いつかまた会いましょう (let's meet again someday)
4.君の思い描いた夢 集メル HEAVEN ~ instrumental

c/w #3 has a v refreshing chorus which goes so perfectly with the blue cover.
Glad they're forever trying out new styles while all the time retaining GARNET flavour. That's why they never grow old. Already 5 years since the release of 1st single 'Mysterious Eyes'. I've always thought it'll be so much better if I could understand what Yuri's singing coz the lyrics NANA wrote gave so much soul to the general feel of a song. I remember in 'Marionette Fantasia' - Listen, din lalalang, the old clock that strikes twelve; Look, thirteen eyes that glow in darkness.
It only gets better ^^

No comments: