Friday, May 27, 2005

the hours

I was sitting by the table the whole time, reading, typing, listening. watching. How strange it feels that time is non-existent but my very presence is swirled up in its entirety. When I'm busy, time passes by blocks, subunits. I always run out of minutes, or even the last few seconds. But when everything's quiet and I'm on my own without any obligations or specific engagements, time disappears into thin air, non-measurable, unimportant.
But I'm finally aware how the night's overtaken. 9pm to 5am, the night is only that long. That's what happens in summer.
Yawn~ should hit the sac , this vampire-like routine's no good for me.
On a side note, the co-ed washroom is... I'm still not used to bumping into half naked men with water dripping all over. they might find the 'vice versa' picture attractive, but no, I just want a single sex washroom.

No comments: