Saturday, February 07, 2009

emily blunt


I like this photo which captures what i thought to be her true colors, a little british, old school and intuitive.

She appeared as 'Emily' in The devil wears Prada and a highschool teacher in Jane Austen book club.I watched these two together (unintentionally) and wow! she's so talented and pretty!

A little prodding through her trivia reveals another surprise. She's the ex of Michael Buble(accent on e please) who wrote the gorgeous hit 'Everything' for her.

I'm on to 'my summer of love' , the film that boosted her appearance obviously. Meryl Streep on the set of 'Prada' commented Emily's the best young actress she's ever worked with. O Meryl Meryl, how can I ever doubt you?!

Btw, very nice soundtrack for JA book club!

***


A reminder I need exercise to reduce bloating belly, will consider swimming (when spring comes).

No comments: