Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Lost

Vocational visit and settling down are very different things after all.And actually living with parents under the same roof... how do I put up with the fact my mum can't stand my 'messiness' which prompted me to blurt out 'leave me alone' within 3 hours of arriving home. It's a new life for sure lol. I need to find my way around, literally and figuratively. We were on the highway this morning which seemed rather complicated to me, and then I realized I was indeed very lost. Should I buy a local map...right, driver license, bank account, continuous study, flood me flood me.

The design college is located at the fringe of hills topped with a pagoda. I was told my cousin works on the other side of the hill.They have four food providers competing for traffic. Nothing to complain about the dazzling menu and right-to-your-table delivery.

I was in between states of mentally shouting 'Cool', or 'F**k'. But yes, I'll be just fine.The only 'fixed asset' which's ready for use under all circumstances, is positive outlook, and I'm counting on it.

I'll take some photos of that pagoda. I have a strange urge to shoot it down.

2 comments:

Tony said...

回到家里什么都好,就是父母管得太多,慢慢适应就好。:)

Z said...

You're right! Takes time =D