Tuesday, December 16, 2008

树洞

Noisy day, simply maddening, negative brain waves crossing red lights seeking regretful thrills.

C asked me for help to translate stuff. I was very much like his personal secretary available on the call. I was soon at my limit, and fired. O F*&@ off picky bugger - thankfully I didn't say that or else friendship would be severed beyond repair. It wasn't personal, but worldly. Yes, I wanna scream F&%* off planet earth! Let unamable anxiety and anger dissipate into stratosphere and drift to Sun the ultimate incinarator like it never left organic evidence of verbal abuse.

My dad treats my cousin like his own son, gave name to their newborn and even used the same character in his name. I was wondering why this filial rivalry didn't dawn till now, and whether the old Chinese preference over boys still persists till modern age, in my own family. If I did grow up with a sibling, I probably would have learnt to earn recognition the hard way. I'm not saying this would be undesirable.

I'm bitter and sad, when new weds walk the carpet to the sound of wedding march. There is no ceremony for today. I could be misinterpreted by my own thoughts a million ways.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

zhu... cheer up!

YayADuCK said...

桂子难得来做客。。。
zhu, take it easy!
面包会有的,牛奶也会有的。

Z said...

稀客!
发完牢骚了已经恢复有面包有牛奶的生活了