Tuesday, October 02, 2007

First bout of stress

All the accounting and market survey stuff came rushing in on a damned Monday, and I,comfortably overslept got to work almost an hour late. Elevator companion said 'Hello & Good Morning.' I greeted back, a little defeated. 'Running a bit late for work eh?' He grinned. 'Right.' Not 'a bit', but I shall remain calm. 'Happens sometimes on Monday.'He grinned again. No, Thanks.

Can anything get more daunting than a 30 page financial report? My mum will promptly reply, my Ph.D. thesis report. Meaning I should bow my head and zip my mouth. Wait, can anything be more frustrating than a 20-tabs consolidation spreadsheet? At least I don't audit or do book keeping so that saves 90% of the pain. Alrite, not much to complain after all. But hell! I need to learn FAST & FURIOUS!

I finished a whole pack of chewing gum (about 20 in there) in a single day, or else I might just be blown to pieces by stress. Flipping over the package I read '17mg of Aspartame per piece'. Save me!

Am in love with Frente! at the moment. Angie's voice is very pure and light and the compositions make me happy.

Downloading 'Young Frankenstein' - Could be worse. Could be raining!

No comments: