Friday, May 25, 2007

CIBC

Ring ring
Me: hello?
X: Hi, is this yingyu zoo?
Me: -.-... yea, me speaking... who is this?
X: I'm calling on behalf of CIBC .. (interrupted by me)
Me: Wait sorry for the interruption but you called me yesterday and I said I''m not interested.
X: Did I call you yesterday?
Me: Yea.
X: About the US saving account?
Me: O no. But you sound like the other guy.
X: Guess we all sound the same.
-.-!!

Summer time, falling into a lethargic trance. Energy easily dissipated into nowhere. A hundred thoughts on mind but nothing's done. Listening to love letter 'his smile' while watching the orange sun soaking up the cityscape, indigo clouds drifting by the roofs. The glory gently fades and soon it's nightfall. Thinking, should I have peach flavored tofu for dinner or should I fry marinated beef.

It's the season of lilacs, and winged seeds carpeting the playground. Feeling dizzy under the sun.

No comments: