Saturday, December 30, 2006

Merry X'mas

On 12/29/06, daming zhu wrote:

Yingyue

I have just got your e-card (haven't checked hotmail for a few days). In the
future, you may write to my company's email address
brian.zhu@herbertsmith.com so that I may receive your email promptly.

Hope you have had a good Christmas break. I have been on holiday from last
Friday and will be back in the office on 2 January. Daphne and I celebrated
Christmas by shopping for friends and having dinner together with friends.
Otherwise, it was a quiet Christmas. We are still a bit hesitant as to
whether to go out on New Year's Eve to join the crowds for the countdown.

How is your studying going? Don't be too stressed. Try to enjoy yourself in
Canada. I have not been busy with my new firm. In fact, I have not been busy
for many months now, except for the three weeks I stayed in Shanghai and
worked in the new firm's Shanghai office while waiting for my visa to be
renewed. Hope things will get busy in the new year.

Anyhow, if you write to my company's email, we will be in touch more often
as we should be. Wish you a very happy new year!

with love
your brother.

No comments: