Friday, June 24, 2005

right n left

These days it seems, nothing's going right. Everything's going left.
Or more precisely - i thought it was going right, but it was the exact mirror image.

Over confidence isn't a good thing either. I thought I performed really well for the french oral test but the result was so-so. Comme ci, comme sa. Maybe I still didn't get the right 'french' accent to go with. Was thinking about taking a higher french course since it's a waste to stop at this awkard preliminary stage where you only understand fragments of speech and half mute so to speak. It's really troublesome being a student sometimes. I can't possibly do away with results & exams. But even if I step into working class, I'll be troubled by working performance, productivity, social relationships?? Survival problems never end... But somehow it does feel better to step back and analyse the reasons why I'm not happy. After that I do feel happier. Is it true the world is a comedy for those who think and a tragedy for those who feel? Maybe I'm somewhere in between.

For now, must stay humble and revise well for finals.

No comments: