Saturday, March 26, 2005

one fine day

What a sunny day!!! I woke up to the wispy clouds stuck to the blue sky visible beyond my bed. I forgot to draw the curtains last night. I remember yesterday afternoon, as i peeped through half closed eyes (after my so called 'nap'), I saw a trail of vapour across that familiar corner of sky, like the tail of a wishing star, only it was so creamy n stayed longer. I closed my eyes, thinking it might stay there for me just a bit longer and when i finally opened my eyes again it was gone. What a transient presence. The sunshine's still so warm n beautiful, as if nothing significant really happened.

Me and guizi roamed around after lunch. Our original plan was to buy some snacks at Drugmart but later went further to Yonge Street, visited the HMVs, lamented how small the store and incomplete the collections are. And how impressive Orchard HMV is, three-storey, with music records shipped from all over the world. Whatever happened to entertainment business here. And I just realized(after spotting the soundtrack on cd shelf) that the composer for 'house of flying daggers' music isn't Tan Dun as what i've always thought. It's actually shigeru umeyabashi, a Jap composer who also composed for 'hua yang nian hua' and '2046'. Why didn't they ask Tan Dun I wonder.

It's suuch a fine day. So happy. If the weather's good tmr, we're going to the lake. finally finally finally.

And the latest version of MSN has this 'personal message' feature, just an additional line below your display name and it can automatically display the music you're playing on windows media player , in real time. It's kind of funny observing wat music others r listening to. Not a bad feature, just that too few people are using the new version. And most of the time I have no idea what chinese songs they're listening to coz i'm so out of touch.

No comments: