Thursday, March 10, 2005

damnit

for lack of better words to describe today, i'll simply say it sucks.
turns out the biochem test on lipids kills us all. Dr. Baker's absolutely fun to listen to but who expects his test to be so hellish. And i dun understand how that person who sells me txt book gets a 90% plus on the 2004 Baker test. Geez i've started branding it 'Baker test'. I'm roasted.
In fact everyday's more or less the same, tests n more tests. Sometimes we tell jokes, poking each other for fun but the summary of each day, is the same.
listening to 'days of days over you' by love psychedlico. It sounds so lazy and melting I wanna heave a BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG sigh, breathe out all the stale air of the day and give up in blissful laziness. I wish i could think of someone, have someone to think about, even for a day. Just don't linger on my mind too long.

No comments: