Saturday, January 08, 2005

morning calls

2 morning calls
one from cousin, one from nanmin a1 yi2.
i was still sound asleep.

it was most weird that cousin called at this time. true he hasn't contacted me for quite some time but the call lasted for about ten minutes, equal to all the previous phone calls added up together. and he sounded very cheerful and even talked about personal things like his distant girlfriend in taiwan. shared some thoughts, a few jokes. and even asked me whether i have a boyfriend. that's when desipite the heavy eyelids and hazy thinking, i started to get the clue that he was sent on some impossible mission by my parents to ask about me regarding things they themselves found difficult to ask. but he denied it so we chatted for a while. Till the time i said 'bye', i was fully awake, or i thought i was. coz i fell back to sleep in no time.

and why did he ask about my birthday. Like one fine morning, he started to realize he hasn't been very close to me? Or one of his new year resolutions reads 'get to know my cousin better'?

with these thoughts i fell back into sub consciousness. till another deadly phone call woke me up.

from nanmin a yi. 'Hello?' i tried to sound as awake as can be, and i thought i succeeded, coz she didn't say anything like 'oops, sorry, you're still sleeping.' but i was wrong. after settling the schedule, she said'alrite, cya then. please go back to sleep.' I hang up the phone with a big sign and indeed went back to sleep. I'm such a lousy actress.

i slept at five thirty this morning. why...

coz i was watching the film shorts on pixar web. they're tremendously entertaining and inspiring.
http://www.pixar.com/shorts/index.html

i'm mad.
yes and i'm spending too much time on blogging.

i'll switch to lifesymmetry blog now. coz that's just a blog for me to dump notes n research while i'm going over txtbook stuff. so as not to make learning too boring.

No comments: