Saturday, January 15, 2005

fun experience, hi japanese friends!!

Hey!! i can't believe it!!
I returned to check that ridiculour english post i dropped in a japanese garnet crow forum. guess what!!! 7 replies!! I'm overwhelmed by their warm responses. even though there's language barrier and all. guess the love for the music group speaks everywhere.
and thankfully the master of the forum translated my funny english entry into comprehensible japanese.

Me:
iloveGC ..2005/01/1511:24 No.5548
Hi everyone! This's such a wonderful website!Sorry I don't know Japanese(Nihon). but I LOVE GARNET CROW!! There is also a chinese GARNET CROW bbs, www.gcfans.com/bbs . If anyone knows a little bit of English, would you be kind enough to help me translate some of the japanese articles about GC into English? I just want to promote the group and want to let more friends know about GARNET CROW - ichiban des! aligato!!


Re:Hi everyone! This is a VERY NICE website! [a translation of my gibberish english entry by this nice person called Raigi]
blah blah

Re:Hi everyone! This is a VERY NICE website!

Raigi(Master_of_GarnetCrow/201) ..2005/01/15 12:07 No.5553
How do you do. My name is called Raigi! GARNET CROW is the band of two women and two men. The single CD of 17 sheets and the album CD of four sheets were released until now



Re:Hi everyone! This is a VERY NICE website!

Charisma(Charisma/88) ..2005/01/15 12:28 No.5556
Hi iloveGC! My name is senritsu.I'm sorry. I don't know English. But,I'm glad to know what you love GC.
What songs do you like?I like [Sky -new arranged track-],[wasurezaki],and [in little time].

Do you understand words(lyrics)written by AZUKI nana?

[c'td with a japanese entry on AZUKI nana, and introducing a website. at the end added something that looks suspiciuosly like 'dunno if my japanese is comprehensible. can someone help me translate? (laffs)]

Re:Hi everyone! This is a VERY NICE website!

Raigi?(Master_of_GarnetCrow/218) ..2005/01/15 12:51 No.5558
Hello *. In Japan, is it ..site..
China of a lot of wonderful GARNETCROW??
Terrible * seeing

[i think he/she's trying to say, 'r there many gc fans out there in china? and oh, my translations are horrible.]

Re:Hi everyone! This is a VERY NICE website!

Saori(/151) ..2005/01/15 ,13:42 No.5563

Hello! I'm Saori.I can speak English. But jast a little...and not well.Do you understanding words to Nana in Japanese?If you can't it, I know good site.It is Nana's lyrics translation from Japanese into English!!I watch GC fan site in Chinese once in a while.I want to write my words in BBS, but I am not comfortable with English and Chinese.Let's keep in with you and me!!I think I want to go to your site.Sorry,I am poor in English..Please try to forgive me. Now, I went to your site.You know "GC Soundscope" aren't you?"Good site" is "GC Soundscope".I'm glad to note it!!

Re:Hi everyone! This is a VERY NICE website!

Seraphim(Charisma/91) ..2005/01/15 14:48 No.5574

I am seraphim.Nice to meet you,iloveGC.How did you know GC. Does Japanese musican is popular in Chaina? I like GC song,flying,in little time,picture of world etc..What song do you like?I am sorry that I can not use English


and so i replied[after looking for common jap phrases on internet], painstakingly came up with this entry [i'm sure they'll laugh their heads off coz i did the same when i was reading THEIR replies]
arigato everyone!
Sorry! Nihono zenzen wakarimasen. (laffs)
(hope you can understand my romaji)

arigato, Raigi, Saori(your english is good!), seraphim!
watashiwa yingyue desu.
[my name is yingyue]
Hajimemashite. Doozo yoroshiku!
to Raigi [ are there manyGC fans in China?]
Hai! many GARNET CROW FANS in china!! we all love garnet crow very very much!

Hi! Charisma
What songs do you like?
[i'm waiting 4 you]: i like Sky~new, picture of world, xi yue ye
[Crystallize]: kimi to u hikari (the light that is you), waiting for the same tomorrow with today's you[my blog won't display jap/chinese, so i did a disgusting direct translation here, i'm sooo sorry garnet crow...]
[Sparkle]: Yume mita ato de(after awaking from a dream), Last Love Song
[1st Soundscope]: Natsu no Maboroshi(summer illusion),I keep running till i reach ur house, flying

-Natsu no maboroshi is my FAVOURITE!

Do you understand words(lyrics)written by AZUKI nana?
a little bit,
-like the mid-day moon, always there although you can't see it (one of the famous lines)
AZUKI nana is a v. good poet! AZUKI's lyrics make GARNET CROW very special
Yuri-ppe's voice is unique n magnetic!

i knew GC because of Mentantei conan
(Mysterious Eyes & Natsu no maboroshi) I love Yuri's voice, very special!

ps.[ i need to learn japanese] (laffs)

but, there're really LOTS OF FANS out there who're supporting GARNET CROW. i'm glad.
gunbade ne!

pps. GOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!, howl's moving castle progressed from 68% to 90% already!!!! How long have i been stuck in from of my laptop???!

No comments: