Monday, January 24, 2005

love poem

a poem that was

written when i ran out time
&
in good-hearted nature of pre- celebrating st. valentine

Crow & Sky

you,
the lonely birdless sky
and me,
an ugly crow I choose to be after I die
bearing no shame
fearing no height

'Promise, don't cry'
for the black smudge that burns your sky

'Darling, oh my'
the first rain after my heart's long dry
drenched your wings
and turned you a dove
an innocent white

last year's valentine poem-

Love notes at cafe door

i only remember you as a boy
Years gone and your face is a void
hear that distant bell?
makes me paranoid

I'm looking but not seeing
Which one is your voice?
I keep guessing,

My face that of a worried child,
Thoughts tumbling wild,
And then a hi and a hug,
You catch them with a smile.

and i think last year's sucks.
this year's also a bit sorry looking, but believe it's much better than last.

No comments: