Friday, January 07, 2005

big construction!!!!

whew, i'm really damned. i spent so much time fixing my blogs that i got all my priorities wrong!!!!!! save me! but finally it's taken some kind of shape.

right now 4 blogs in total

heavenlypigsty- journals
redro(order spelt backwards)-reviews, quotes, etc. dedicated to art n lit
novelx - free verse n random scribblings
lifesymmetry- for science [ with the primary intention of revising a day's learning]

novelx is in fact a project under way between me and jady. we're slapstick. and it's a long story. bottom line is, we're supposed to continue with each other's writing, mostly scribbles and threads sparked by random inspirations. title 'novelx' is the title of the novel we've stored away under future project titles. i only hope we can still remember it somehow. coz right now, jady stick is lazying around/too busy with life and novelx is temporarily checked. so i thought better to carry on with my own just for the fun of it. anyone who's interested in continueing with pieces of scribbles r highly welcome to do so.

I MUST GO BACK TO STUDY NOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

No comments: