Friday, February 16, 2007

Seven Year Bitch

Seven year itch becomes a bitch. There's actually a song to it.

3 tests in a row and I survived!! Funny I got the time wrong in 2 tests, thinking it would end half an hour before what was scheduled and as a result scribbled at such an amazing speed my pen was gonna fly from my hand. Handwriting was a horrible, artistic sprawl I wish the prof could read.

Winter, endless marvels in winter season. Snow's been stacking up to half a meter above ground and it was raining silver dust whenever wind brushes and swirls the snow off tall building rooftops. One midnight I was coming out from school library. Before me was a picture from Robert Frost's 'stopping by wood on a snowy evening'. Let's disregard the loosely planted shrubs as substitutes for a woody forest. BUT I UNDERSTAND NOW! I know why you're so reluctant to leave!

No comments: