Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Thoughtful Shower

I had a little bit of brain rewiring during shower, and just when I was about to blog my thoughts, my dad nagged me to go bed on MSN, saying I have a nutrition class tomorrow and I'd better sleep early. We exchanged a few words on 'nutrition' and somehow the topic digressed to 'Your current biochemistry knowledge is even better than someone who has a Master degree in China.' I rebutted by saying "knowledge can be learnt without any difficulty as long as that someone has normal IQ but applying the knowledge and making connections is what distinguishes a banal learner from a discoverer or innovator." My own thought makes me depressed coz I'm not exactly good at that crucial application aspect of it. That short sweep of depression is like a fixation spray that wipes out the clear painting I drew in my mind during shower, and I am totally out of the mood for five minutes or so.

Ever since my jeans got ripped at the back pocket, or when the belt came off loose, I had a bad gut feeling about it. This is after all a mere excuse of how haywire my life went afterwards. It sure is dangerous to get lost when you're 3rd year into university but considering I skipped 1st year, time wasn't so kind to someone as slow as me.

Ah I'm so out of the writing mood. Tomorrow maybe.

No comments: