Thursday, April 28, 2005

yeah titles back!!

HAHA thanx for the magical codes jady! Finally fixed my blog titles.
Traumatizing~~~
1. biochemistry test [I have an incurable phobia for this particular subject]
2. run out of meals
3. guizi's going back early! (yes, this adds to the trauma)
4. what else... the rest isn't a big deal i guess...

So,no. 1 is short-term but most deadly.
2 is gonna last through summer. I'll have to control my budget.
effect(s) of no. 3 -> unpredictable but also short term

short term...
short ter...
short te...
short t...
short...
shor...
sho...
sh...
s...
...
..
.


-_-

Schmah!!! (double dots on 'a')
I have to let it out coz it's bad for my liver/spleen/heart/brain/stomach...

And about Freudian's theory of 'Oedipus Complex' -> the sexual desire for one's mother and jealousy for one's father, which occurs around the age of 5? for a young boy , is just sooooooo male phallic worshipping fetism.

Me: 'Is it true?? Sounds like B***S'
Guizi: 'They say mum is a young boy's first love'
Me: 'I wonder... what if their mum is uglier than a chimp...'
Guizi: 'We can ask the guys.'
Me & Guizi: 'As if they'd admit...'

So much for the Oedipus complex, most people will probably be sickened by such ideas. This sudden whim of curiosity spurts out after I finished reading the storyline for modoru motoni's 'shiiki gakuri rika' (rika the breeder). Never before read such a twisted storyline.

I'd better sleep

No comments: